Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

I never thought it would work but I prayed and prayed that the weather would turn bad for the saugeye fishing on Indian while I was in Germany for 3 weeks and it actually came true!!!!

What can I say, had to make sure you guys left some for me by the time I get back hahaha. Don't worry though, I get back to the states in a week (15th) and I've already started praying for the weather to get better for my arrival, then we can all start catching fish again lol.

Pyles

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
hahaha, lucky you! Bring me some nice young farmed carp from germany, can be canned :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in the Rhineland in the Eifel. Near Belgium / Luxembourg

And thats Gross Lekig lol carp are nasty haha

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey fellas,

I never thought it would work but I prayed and prayed that the weather would turn bad for the saugeye fishing on Indian while I was in Germany for 3 weeks and it actually came true!!!!

What can I say, had to make sure you guys left some for me by the time I get back hahaha. Don't worry though, I get back to the states in a week (15th) and I've already started praying for the weather to get better for my arrival, then we can all start catching fish again lol.

Pyles
So it was you that caused all this cold weather, i thought it was Mother Nature. Hurry and get back in Ohio, so it can warm up again. Tired of getting up in the morning, and seeing snow on the ground.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trust me it couldn't be soon enough. I heard the weather really did a loop. 80's one day and snow flurries the next night. Gotta love ohio. It's actually been pretty nice here in Germany. Was cold a few days but mostly in the 60's.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I love this nice and cold weather,so thank you zpyles 00.

At this moment,it's lighlty snowing,but no wind- here in Bellefontaine Oh. Should be back into the 60's by the weekend.

Drink a warm german beer for me!!!!

·
Banned
2 Posts
hey zachp; john& I have been wearing the crappies out at the old honeyhole since your departure to Germany. since you fished with us we've caught plenty of nice keepers,1 15.+ inches shoot me a call when you get back, i'll give you a update. jim (bitestalker)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts