close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

indian or ft loramie

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Akillis, Feb 23, 2008.

1. does anyone know how the ice is at either lake. the bait shop i used to call is closed. or something

2. They Are Fishing Long Island Only 4-6" Of Ice. No Confirmed Reports On How They Are Doing. Call Mikes Bait Or Pro Bass Shop In Lakeview For Info At Indian Lake.

3. i tried calling bass pro someone told me the owner died and they closed it? i dunno if this is true. and i used to call waynes jigs but no answer there. do ya hev the number for the other bait shop ya said

4. mikes bait 1-937-843-2261

1977walleyeguy was there this morning and said everywhere except LI on the right at the first pulloff was unfishable only 2 inches and slushy and snowcovered. I heard that because this is the only fishable area that its like a shanty town there. i imagine its pretty fishless with all that pressure in that little area.

5. Yes, the owner, Tim Harshbarger did pass away. The last time that I was up there, his mother had come back and was running it. They also own a place somewhere in TN. I think it is still open.

6. we fished north side of long island friday very slow going. 3 inches of ice .moved around got weak by the channel but we did find seven feet of water in a small hole most everybody was using waxies small gills and 2 ten inch crappie. buddy took us half hour south of indian on saturday fished most of the day slow again 3 inches of ice.caught 1 bass on chub rest were crappie mostly small 2 perch also small same thing at erie 2 buddies out on the islands muddy water friday and saturday no fish