close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indian, November 25

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BlueBoat98, Nov 25, 2007.

1. BlueBoat98

BlueBoat98 Where's Waldo?

Just got home after a lot of time on the water with eyeguy and Hotntot. We put in at sunrise and spent way too long learning that the fish were biting at North Fork. When we got there we found guys who had limited and were culling their catches. We started out slow at first while others were still catching. Then the Vibe bite seemed to slow and we started picking them up on jig/minnow. It started to rain at 3:30 and we headed South. We caught maybe 17 among us and kept 12. I got my PB Saugeye with a 21.5" FishOhio catch.

See you out there.

MC

2. FISHONAJ

FISHONAJ wishin i was fishin

MC ~ congrats on your PB saugeye :B What did you get her on?

AJ

3. BlueBoat98

BlueBoat98 Where's Waldo?

Thanks. That completed my "grand slam" of F.O. Walleye, Sauger and Saugeye. Too bad they were in different years. It would have been cool to have all three in one year.

I caught her on just a plain little 1/8 oz pink jig with a minnow. No twister tail or anything else. That's what I use all summer on C.J. except with 1/2 crawler. I do best with what I'm most familiar with - my "confidence" lure. I think I only caught one fish on a Vibe all day out of about 7 that I caught.

MC

4. FISHONAJ

FISHONAJ wishin i was fishin

Good deal ~ as you said using your "confidence" bait...what's more basic than a jig and minnow...

Maybe see ya next year on the humps looking for :B

5. Fished Indlian Lake Wednesday 28th . Never got a saugeye but done good on the crappie. Crapppie were all in the pads mid afternoon hit real good on tails. Water was really muddy, hitting white and purple tails for me. Think tis was the first time I fished there and never got a blue gill. Weather not looking good for any more boat fishing and if not bring on the Ice and let the fun begin. Understand Sowbelly is out hunting deer in southern ohio, Sure hope the farmers have there cattle in the barn.