close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indian Lake

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by HAIR JIG, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Indian Lake--- skimmed over with ice last night. Won't be long now.

2. walked on indian lake sunday 1-1/2" -2" max, went threw twice @ the bank. I will be on the ice first thing thursday morning !

good luck

zpyles_00

3. Hey zpyles, I would appreciate any info you can give on IL as to the ice condition. I want to get over there Thursday or Saturday. It should be sfae after this weekend with the cold spell we are supposed to get.

4. I will be more than glad to let you know the ice condition and how the fishing is. Only problem is that I will be on Vacation starting tommorrow ( 23rd - 3rd ) and will not have internet access. Feel free to call my cell phone if you wish, the # is 937-243-3031. I'll be on the ice Thursday morning and then everyday after that starting Sunday. It will be a COLD one this weekend, highs in the mid teens all weekend. Think I might have to break out the shanty & heater !

Good luck fellas,
    zpyles_00

Zach Pyles

5. Thanks for the offer, zpyles. If it wasn't for Christmas I'd be over Fri, Sat and Sun. Right now it looks like only Sunday. I see Sat its supposed to be -5 at IL. That should firm the ice up alot. Hey Zpyles I sent you a PM.

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

IF there isn't a 15" snowpack on top ;) Be careful gang :)

7. Got your pm CHOPIQ, your right its supposed to be pretty dag gone cold this weekend on Indian, taking my g/f so im going to have to bust out the shanty & heater, I hate luggin that crap around lol.

tpet96, your right that blanket of snow aint goin to help the ice at all, IF i can make it to indian, ill be on the ice @ first light, but the roads are absolutely horrible here right now ! 1:45 wed.

8. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

I'd be right behind you.........but I don't think I'm going to venture out tomorrow. Already have about 8" on the ground up here, and they are calling for AT LEAST another 10" tonight. Going to be interesting. LOL. Add in 25MPH winds........be a good day to sit at home :)