close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indian Lake

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Phil Carver, May 17, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Greenfish77 and I went over to Indian Lake yesterday . We had a great time . The bass were pretty cooperative to . :) The lake was a little stained but was just right for bass fishing . We really couldnt put a patern together because it seemed that the bass were every where . We caught them off of rocks , wood , docks and lilly pads . The highlight of our day was when a small 8" bass , slammed a pop r like he was a 5 pounder ! Man did he make a big explosion on it ! My heart just stopped . :D

Around 1:00 we decided to head over to the Tilton Hilton to get ourselves one of their famous cheese burgers . After we finished lunch it was a miracle that we could even fish any longer . :D Those burgers are HUGE !

2. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Sounds like you are ready for next weekend. Good luck man :) (Don't forget to mention about midwest I'm sure you haven't :) ) Don't think I will get out much this week so you guys might have a shot at Alum :)

3. GREENFISH77

GREENFISH77 Team BAss Xtreme

Yeah i had a great time as well. Finally got into some consistent fishing this year after all the struggles at Buckeye! I hope these fish cooperate this Saturday. :eek: ;)

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Ya , you are going to need all the help you can get at the next Midwest Sportsman tourny at Alum . I have decided that its time to break out my secret weapon on you guys ! :D Now you dont stand a chance . I hope we get on some bigger fish next saturday at Indian though . A limit of 1.75 - 2# fish arent going to do it for us . :(