Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greenfish77 and I went over to Indian Lake yesterday . We had a great time . The bass were pretty cooperative to . :) The lake was a little stained but was just right for bass fishing . We really couldnt put a patern together because it seemed that the bass were every where . We caught them off of rocks , wood , docks and lilly pads . The highlight of our day was when a small 8" bass , slammed a pop r like he was a 5 pounder ! Man did he make a big explosion on it ! My heart just stopped . :D

Around 1:00 we decided to head over to the Tilton Hilton to get ourselves one of their famous cheese burgers . After we finished lunch it was a miracle that we could even fish any longer . :D Those burgers are HUGE !

·
goenfurshen
591 Posts
Sounds like you are ready for next weekend. Good luck man :) (Don't forget to mention about midwest I'm sure you haven't :) ) Don't think I will get out much this week so you guys might have a shot at Alum :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah i had a great time as well. Finally got into some consistent fishing this year after all the struggles at Buckeye! I hope these fish cooperate this Saturday. :eek: ;)

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya , you are going to need all the help you can get at the next Midwest Sportsman tourny at Alum . I have decided that its time to break out my secret weapon on you guys ! :D Now you dont stand a chance . I hope we get on some bigger fish next saturday at Indian though . A limit of 1.75 - 2# fish arent going to do it for us . :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts