Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bluegrass Mike, Jhockey & myself are heading to Indian Thursday eve for 3 days & 3 nights of fishing! Staying in Jhockey's Argosy RV, using my 16' MFG & helping to increase the per capita beer consumption index for the State of Ohio. Anybody have good ideas for where, not secret honey holes just general areas, & what to fish for using what techniques & which baits? We will be set for cats. I'd also love to catch my first saugeye, I have been trying for years! How 'bout bass & crappie? We're planning on staying at the Welcome Woods campgrounds, any good? Any better place to stay? Any info will be held in strictest confidence & greatly appreciated.

Fisherball

·
Prefer Catchin to Fishin
217 Posts
IndianLake.com may help. It gives maps of various areas for different fish. I'm still learning to fish the lake so I can't give you much help. I have more knowledege about the bars. Good luck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Many of the areas around Old Field Beach are excellent for cats and crappies. Especially the cove near the entrance area. Haven't had too much luck with bass at Indian this year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts