Indian Lake Trailer for sale Fantasy Island

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Joemamma_222, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Joemamma_222

Joemamma_222

0   0   0

Just had a long discussion with the wife and I think we are going to sell our vacation spot. It's at Fantasy Island resort on Fantasyisland drive. The road is directly between the Mcdonalds and the marina right at the marathon (formerly shell station) and 33. One bridge onto the island and probably the best spot on IL as far as I'm concerned. PRIVATE. It's a 38'x10' Whitley trailer with a covered carport and Shed. I've always winterized it but has natural gas furnace and 2 window air cond. units. Fully furnished with DTV hookup or (russels point cable).new floating wood floor. bathroom and shower. It has "greenspace" next to it where a trailer has been taken out and laws prohibit one ever going back in. Good place for pets to "poop" and such. Our trailer has 3 25" to 35" trees surounding it and has great afternoon sun. I'm asking 7,600 for the trailer and 2,400 to cover the lease (till apr 1st 2009 Island open all year round Ice fishing anyone ??) and boat dock which is located on the island , (boat dock is about 425 and the lease for the yeat is it's about 30 paces from the trailer. the best part is the lease is paid yearly, not every month. (Like most places) the lease and boat dock are 3500 a year which is not due untill april 1st 2009. I'll have some pics pretty soon but in the mean time yuou can go take a look it's #10 as you come over the bridge it's the 3rd trailer on your right 10 fun drive. this place is walking distance to Burger King, Dairy Queen, Mcdonalds, The landing Bar, and others. We love it there but I need to get more done at my primary residence. There are also the cleanest bathhouses across the street for your guests. Carport has rope lighting and there's a gravel area in front of it for sunning and such. Lots more info can be had just send me a PM if your interested. L

2. Joemamma_222

Joemamma_222

0   0   0

A few questions were how much for taxes it's 26bucks a year. Water and sewage are 20 or less a month and electric is usually 20 or less. Trash is Free ! Pics coming a week from today.

3. Joemamma_222

Joemamma_222

0   0   0

Priced to sell at 8k/OBO. Lease is paid till next year April 16th 09'. Ice fish all winter ! Private Island !
    THanks !
    Joe.

4. Joemamma_222

Joemamma_222

0   0   0

The lease is expiring and the days are passing New Price at 7600.
    Lots of interest ! Get on it while the summer is still here. Or Get on it before IL Ice fishing heats up !

5. kevinandmissy03

kevinandmissy03

0   0   0

How many bedrooms? Boat for sale? Looked at Bill and Joy's next door and like the location. Would like to talk with you. Phone # 937-620-8136. Thanks, Kevin

6. Joemamma_222

Joemamma_222

0   0   0

Bill and Joy's sold for like 26k !! and I'm 3 doors down. Mine is One bedroom There is a queen sized futon up front though. I'm dropping the price to deal on this thing to 7300 otherwise we might just keep it another year. I'm heading up tommorow it looks like to tile the bathroom and put a couple of threshholds in and I'm pretty much done with it. I do have a Lowe Pontoon that I use up there with a 75hp mercury force. Changing room and bathroom aboard. This is Lowe's line of pontoons called Voyager. it's in excellent cond. and is a fishing pontoon. we love it .....Sooooo you'd have to make me an offer on it I couldn;t refuse :)

Joe.
    Call my cell and leave me a message I'll buzz you back. 614-595-1435
    Or I'll try calling you today.

7. Joemamma_222

Joemamma_222

0   0   0

Ok lots of interest and PM's here last price of 7000....Otherwise I'll keep it another year ! :)