Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellows , i do not have a good report, spent 6 hrs on the lake today and only foul hooked 1 little spike ?? We put in at Moundwood ,fished Dream bridge (nothing), fished Northfork ( 1 foul hooked dink), back to Dream bridge ( nothing) ? Ran over to the South bank all the way to Lake view harbor ( nothing ) ? Back to Moundwood, fished the deep hole at the mouth (nothing)? Water temp. varied from 48deg. to 50deg. on my new Eagle graph, water clarity was stained but not muddy ! Many people fishing , did not see one fish come to a boat or the bank ? I think I will give C.J. Brown a try tomorrow , sorry for the bad news !

Keep fishin' :B

·
Registered
329 Posts
does not sound good lol. me and my dad are going up tonite and will be up their till sunday. hopefully they will turn on! ill post our results sunday nite. weather should be nice though.

·
Where's Waldo?
1,131 Posts
FNF,

Better a bad report than a whole bunch of wasted trips. I said I wouldn't for a while, but I'm going back to C.J. on Sunday. Let us know if you do any good tomorrow.

See you out there.

MC

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At Moundwood , do you mean up past the bridge , in the trees where the chanell really necks down ?

Keep fishin' :T

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am with you man ! I usually catch some nice crappies while fishin a jig & minnow for walleye's @ C.J. ? I think I will give that a try this weekend, maybe see you there ? I think with this beautiful weather and bright sun, those rocky banks @ C.J. should be holding some fish ?

Keep fishin' :!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phil , saugeye's into the pads ? The pads I seen today were right at the surface in bulb form , very shallow water ? My new Walleye Insider has an article in their about slip bobber fishing in the weeds and pads , do you think that could possibly work on Indian Lake right now ? All the normal spots where I catch fish were non - existent today ? Let me know ?

Keep fishin'

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Yes up river was hot all week! Starting to slow with less water flow but was still good yesterday will be worthless probably now with large bass tourney there this weekend

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the tip !! I will remember that bit of information and try at a later date. I heard about the bass tourney this weekend , I think I am going to C.J. at least one day , maybe both ? I will post and let all the O.G.F. know how I do .

Keep fishin' :B

1 - 12 of 12 Posts