close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indian Lake - Sunday

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by sykobub, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Fished today till about 12:00. Caught 1 huge crappie and 4 good eater saugeyes. Trolled around the rocks at Lakeview towards Antonios. Still a little slow but it was fun.
    Hope the rest of you did well!

2. syko, we fished the reserve and turkeyfoots, very few crappies and gills. We did see a few eyes caught by people trolling the channels. I heard that the crappies are under the docks. Let your bait drift under the docks. That was hard to do with the wind yesterday.

3. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

sykobub,

Glad to hear you got some fish.

My family changed my plans for me, alas no Indian Sunday morning. My wife said that if I'm going to spending every available minute up at Erie during May that I better get some work done around the house now. That sounded to me almost like permission to be gone most of May, couldn't pass it up.

I thought about you on Indian a few times yesterday as I was working around the house.

Kim

4. Yeah, pretty funny. I told my brother and he asked what I had to do to get information about the lake. I told him I made sure there was a wall between us at all times...lol. I might try and hit Mikes crappie tourney this Sunday. Hey Ray, was that the MS bass tourney Sunday? Lot of bass boats fishing.

5. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Me and a buddy crappie fished yesterday with only and handful of good ones. My highlight of the day was rescuing a broken down boat that had drifted against the rocks on Pew Il. It was a real trick getting in close enough to get a tow rope in those high waves. Thing was the guy that I towed had hit a stump and ruined his prop while towing another guy. Not a good day for him.

6. The wind was a bear. Tough to try to control the troll in that stuff. Well I hope to get out next weekend. Hopefully the bigger female eyes will turn it up a notch.