close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indian Lake Saugeyes

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishslim, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Stopped by Indian for the first time in awhile and fished a spot over by Oldfield in main lake and jigged up 3 nice saugeyes 19" and 2-21" ones. Chartruese 1/8th ounce jig. Slammed jig hard no doubters. Was good to hit the old stomping grounds for awhile. :)

2. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

Good to hear there showing up, wont be long and the bite will be in full swing. Let me know when you see them pads start dying off, I should be ready to go by then. Check your pm's

Take care,
    Sowbelly

3. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Been awhile since I've seen a fishslim post ;)

Only you would get 3 eyes at indian when no one else is :D Goood Job! :)

4. Lima Eyecatcher

Lima Eyecatcher Ohiosreelkayakadventures@gmail.com

Good to hear someone catching some. Its 0430 and Im heading out in 1/2 hour to give it another try. I will post my results. Always have radio on 68 if anyone want to chat. Again good Job.

Jim

5. FINN

FINN Senior Member

that sounds like fun, do you use a leader? they usually mess with my line when i catch them on the scioto

6. Have never used a leader at Indian, or while in Canada for that fact. I remember growing up and fishing at Erie, we always used leaders. When I took my uncle out on Indian the first time, he could not believe that we didn't use leaders while trolling or casting. As far as breaking off, I can't think of one time that the line broke while 'eye fishing at Indian.

7. Lima Eyecatcher

Lima Eyecatcher Ohiosreelkayakadventures@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay in my report, computer doesnt like me. We caught one eye and two crappie on a vibee 30' behind the board on the 15th . Was a slow day.

Went out today and only caught a 6.9 lb cat. I spoke to a guy who had 4 eyes at 0730. He started at 0600 and went sraight to the middle of the lake from Lakeview. I may try again on Friday. Will post results if I go.

Jim
    Eyecatcher ch68