close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indian Lake Lure selection help needed

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by HammerHeadHank, May 29, 2007.

1. Hi, I'm planning on fishing Indian lake on June 8TH and would like some help in selecting lures for saugeye.Bass I plan on renting a boat.Also planning on some cat fishing.Any other fish also welcome? Any suggestions Please?

Thank You,HammerHeadHank

2. I was there bass fishing in may got alot of saugeye on small crankbaits and a few bass on the same bait also got bass on blue or black jigs

3. rutty

rutty Cowboy Charters

Silver crankbait worked for for the saugeye while bass fishing......didn't produce any bass, but the eyes liked it.

4. I used a 1/8 0z.chartreuse roadrunner in mid-May and caugth several eyes.

5. CamdenGizzard

CamdenGizzard Elroderator

I'm going up the 6th, 7th 8th and 9th as well. More info on location and lure selection would be great I have never been up b4.

Thanks

6. I want to thank all who replied,Will post my results after the trip. Thanks
    HammerHeadHank

7. It's going to be a windy day for you tomorrow. We have 40 mph gusts right now and the same forcasted for tomorrow.

You may want to stick around the Dream bridge area,casting out rattletraps or even some worm harness's. They also like to stick around rock points,so cranks,jigs,or just basically bass fish for them.

Make sure you got a lure retriever, LOL.

We've been getting the saugeye at IL by trolling Bombers in the main lake. 6:00-9:00 am is the most productive bite.

Shad and firetiger colors are the hottest.

I'll be up there :T in the mornings for the next 2 weeks starting saturday.