Indian Lake Hospice Tourney Results?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Coonhound, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Has anyone heard how the Hospice tournament at Indian went this past Sunday?

2. Wiper Swiper

Wiper Swiper Banned

I'm going from memory, so this isn't exact, but Roger Spears and his partner won it with 5 fish that weighed around 10 1/2 pounds. When interviewed in front of all of us, they said they did not pre-fish!

The Hospice folks put on their best tourney so far and are quickly getting this thing back up to the heights of the M.D. years. I heard 167 teams entered with all the big local names included. Prizes were given out to 80th place with about 3 pounds being the cut-off weight. There were many 5 fish limits and you needed 5-6 pounds to get in the top 30 teams.

Tough bite for us as we just missed too many fish. Only managed 3 that put us in 69th, but the prizes there were worth the entry. Been fishing it with Dad for 25 years and can't imagine missing it! Great time, for a great cause, going against the best in the area. We'll give 'em heck next year!

See everyone at Acheson's Monday! ;)

3. Thanks for the report WS!

I wish we would have fished it. We fished the MD's when i was younger. Me and dad are entered for the Miami County Builders tourney up there on 14 Sept.

And i won't have time to pre-fish. :lol: