close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indian Lake Crappie/Bass Reports

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by lesteratv, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Anyone headed to IL this weekend? I plan on fishing for bass on Saturday and Crappie on Sunday. I will probrably try my normal spots in the Game Reserve and over at Long Island. Anyone have any luck up in Dunn's Pond? What bass patterns seem to work? Where are those crappie? For bass, I mostly throw small cranks, tubes, and finese worms around pads, wood, and rocks. For crappie, I throw small plastics and minnows under a float. I would appreciate any reports. Thanks! :)

2. mush

mush

I have been hoping to see a reply to your note. I am heading up to Indian Lake tomorrow for the first time. I am hoping to find some crappie.
    If you see a tall fat man in a Bass Tracker say high. :eek:

3. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

larry

my dad fished there all day today and didnt catch crap.. did the normal for the crappies and couldnt get a fish.... think i migh drive up there tomorrow am to get some tackle... he said no one was getting any crappie today...

sowbelly

4. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Larry

I fished all day Saturday and only caught 1 crappie over 10 inches.
    Beautiful day and water temp got to 64 in the reserve but crappies did not show up in any size.

Seemed like the older crappie fishermen were all muttering something about dynomite baits but I didn't catch all the conversation :confused: