Indian Lake bass

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by LimaRanger488VS, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Fished the Cast for a Cure tournament on Indian yesterday with my mom, we caught 11 bass for the day, but only 3 were over 12 inches. Caught 6 by 9am and the the other 5 after 1:30. Keepers were 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. All of them came out of the pads.

2. Hey at least you didn't get skunked, which can happen at IL this time of year. What did it take to win ?

3. I left before everyone had weighed in, but weigh I took off there were maybe 10 teams left and the biggest bag was 10.05, and second was 10 even. I heard some people saying that the team leading at the time weighed in 13 pounds the day before in the saturday Achesons tournament. From past experience they are a tough team on IL.

4. The two that won it are probably husband and wife that live there on the lake they win everything. Every tournament I fished there they have either won it or came close.

5. I was wrong, the husband and wife team was not the 10.05 bag that won, they did finish pretty high though. They are very nice people too and will talk with you anytime you see them out.