1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Which launch did you use if it was last sunday? A few of those idiots came out of lakeview harbor and sped through the pack of boats fishing outside of oldfield and blackhawk. One of them clipped my line.I'm still PO'd about it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which launch did you use if it was last sunday? A few of those idiots came out of lakeview harbor and sped through the pack of boats fishing outside of oldfield and blackhawk. One of them clipped my line.I'm still PO'd about it.
I'll find out about that. It was a small club tournament. I know that is one of their rules and guys can be disqualified for that kind of conduct on the water. I doubt it was them, but I'll find out. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a hold of my friend that fished that tournament. He was ticked to say the least. Here was some of his response.

"That sucks and hate that. That’s the ramp we used there was 3 tournaments that went out of there. There was delphos club, club from Columbus, and another club from Cridersville. It could of been anyone of us. I will bring it up at our next meeting. If he has boat description I might know who it was. "

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I didn't get a good look at the one that cut me as I did a tight turn.Looked like a younger kid all by himself.

Reactions: bigbass201

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
I got a hold of my friend that fished that tournament. He was ticked to say the least. Here was some of his response.

"That sucks and hate that. That’s the ramp we used there was 3 tournaments that went out of there. There was delphos club, club from Columbus, and another club from Cridersville. It could of been anyone of us. I will bring it up at our next meeting. If he has boat description I might know who it was. "
THANKYOU for relaying this info. It shows there are quite a few good guys out there,an was either pure ignorance, or just one of the bad apples out there ruining it for all.
It sounds like your friend trys to run a good tournament!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKYOU for relaying this info. It shows there are quite a few good guys out there,an was either pure ignorance, or just one of the bad apples out there ruining it for all.
It sounds like your friend trys to run a good tournament!
He ran the Delphos Club for years and finally handed over to someone else to run this year, but I guarantee he will bring it up at the meeting. Whether it was someone from there club or one of the others. Mostly older guys who really care about the sport and enjoy their time on the water.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts