Indian Lake - Bad Sad News

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by zpyles_00, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Well unfortuneately I've just received some bad news about Tim Marshbarger, the Owner/Manger of the Pro Bass shop on 235.

He has been reported missing since sunday, his body was found in the blackhawk channel this morning.

At this momment, his death is being ruled an accident.

RIP Tim.

2. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

very sad. thoughts to his friends/family. I always thought that was a great little baitshop.

3. To his family and friends all of our prayers! As stressful and as hard as the holidays are already. Perhaps the powers that be could organize a tournament for all OGF members and all proceeds would go to his family? Just a thought.

4. ramlund man

ramlund man Lost In Middle America

my thoughts and prayers go out to all Tim's family and friends--whatta great guy he was-- i'm sure that he'll be missed by all his customers and friends,the guy always had a joke and a smile every time you walked in the door--for now the shop will remain open and his current employees and mother will be running it so stop in and say hi---RIP,Timmy....i hope the fish are bitin' up there--- i think the tournament idea is a great one, let me know if and when it might be

5. yea i'd be all for a tourny in tim's honor

6. Condolences to the family and friends.

Any particulars of what happen?

7. At this point i've heard nothing else other than it's being ruled an accident

8. Sorry to hear about this tragedy! I guess it's a wake up call to all of us fisherman as to the dangers of winter fishing. Our prayers go out to the friends and family!

9. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Sorry to hear. Very sad news indeed.

10. SORRY to hear the news about Tim, have talked to him and his mom many a time when i was in the shop. The Best to his mom and family.

11. Wiper Swiper

Wiper Swiper Banned

"I guess it's a wake up call to all of us fisherman as to the dangers of winter fishing."

Wereas the news is truly a tragedy, Tim's passing had nothing to do with Winter fishing.

12. CLappert

CLappert Gander Mtn./OBFN

this is sad news prayers for his family . the benifit tourny is a great idea

13. First off, my condolences to the family.

Second of all, whoever is organizing the benefit tournament, please contact me and we'll promote it on OGF to help out. Shoot me a PM and we'll help get the word out.

14. tim was a very nice guy always was willing to order lures for me and my dad. i would be in for a tourny in his honor, mayb a multispecies tourny to atrack all anglers? anyhow my regards go to his mom and family

15. I think the Multi-Species tourny is a great idea.