close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indian Lake 5/29/04

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jigmaster, May 30, 2004.

1. Me and my son <AKA BIG BASSHUNTER> went to Indian lake we fished from 6:45 an till 3:00 pm and we caught fish all day , We caught some very nice bass then we started catching some nice saugeye We lost two eye"s :mad: that was really nice :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: well we are going up monday to try our luck again I" let you know how we do.
    JIGMASTER

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Sounds like a great day. Good luck tomorrow. Yes, let us know.

3. Well my son a I went to Indian Lake today , We caught some nice bass early in the mourning then went hunting for the bluegills, crappie we didn"t have much luck on them , no gills of crappie to brag about , the water was very muddy :eek: in some areas stainedin other areas :cool: all fish caught was in stained water water temp was 67-69
    Boy that wind today was some thing there just glad we waen"t up on Erie :eek: :eek:

JIGMASTER :D

4. JBJ

JBJ

Were you true to your name and caught them on jigs?

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Always good to spend a day catching fish with your son. Keep those reports coming!

6. JBJ

JBJ

What are the water conditions on Indian right now? I will be fishing there next Sunday...

7. Hi JBJ,
    I didn"t catch them on jigs this time but I did catch them all on a crankbaits the bass and the eye"s they was crushing that bait,
    As water conditions it was very muddy :eek: in a lot of spots but there was places that still had stained water :cool: the water temp still ranged from 67-69 just about anywhere you went, I hope this helps you ,
    GOOD FISHIN :cool:
    JIGMASTER :D

8. JBJ

JBJ

Thanks jigmaster. Very helpful information so I can start on a plan of attack. I need my experience with that lake to improve over the two times I've fished it before.