close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indian Ice Tips

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NorthSouthOhioFisherman, Dec 17, 2007.

1. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Now I'm asking alot from you guys this time. I really want some good info on how to catch any thing you can keep on some Indian Ice this winter.

Since CJ doesnt have much in the way of icen' I'll need directions from springtucky to an Indian launch ramp and bait shop if ya could :p .

Anyways juust pour on some Indian ice tips for a complete Indian newbie
    ALL HELPS-VERY MUCH APPRECIATED-THANK YOU

2. Sending you a PM when I get a chance, I practically live on Indian during ice season and pretty much know it like the back of my hand, always looking for a fishin partner too if you're interested.

3. NS- sent you a PM also.

Also Zpyles, any ice at IL?

4. all the back channels & game reserve areas have ice, nothing safe yet by any means i'm still hoping for this weekend!?!?!?!?!

5. Just went outside for lunch and all hopes to be on the ice this weekend just went out the window, it's almost hot compared to what it's been the last 3-4 days.

6. I know the main lake ice if any is very thin

hows the channels? I want to boat out, can bust thin stuff BUT....

7. 1 tip i can give you, is to Watch Your First Step when you get on new ice.
    Always,Always, you hear about the guy that wanted to be the first 1 on the ice , and he ends up taking a Cold Bath.

8. try long island,lucy's pond,or the game reserve good luck finding a place to park. there is not a lot of places due to people littering. next thing you know there is no parking signs everywhere.been a problem for years.

9. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

thanks thats the kinda tips i was looken for!