Ohio Game Fishing banner

Indian Eyes 11-7

620 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  fishslim 
#1 ·
slow day. fished from sun up to sun down. casting constantly. Only 4 hits and two medium sized eyes to show for it. All the action on vib-e. zero hits on the bottom rig. Saw very few fish caught but I was away from the real crowded areas. Heard it was pretty good on thursday. The water temp went back up about 5 degrees so Im guessing that has something to do with it. I knew it was pretty warm when I had a bluegill slam my vib-e!!! Im guessing by next weekend it will be more consistent. BTW. they did not get hardly any rain up there today so dont expect a full lake yet.

#2 ·
You were not only one i fished it for 5 hours with one 22" and buddy got a 23" and 18" all right at dark on vibe and rouge. 8 Fish caught in around 15 minutes then it was done. Temp of water is really killing it as well as you mentioned lack of water!! Need it bad over there. Next week should be on as you mentioned. Hope so at least.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.