Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out this evening and the heavy wind made the heat bearable. Very,very rough. Managed a 17" eye,a 10" crappie,and dink channelcat just before 5:00 p.m. Then total nothing for over an hr except for a couple dink channelcats. Finally got toward 6:30 and headed out to where I started from and nailed a 20" eye. Then 5 mins later a 16" eye 140' from the 20" wp.for the third and final eye. 10 mins later a couple dinks at 10" and 14" and nothing after 7:15 p.m. All eyes on chart craw. Gotta work all weekend so I'll give them a break til monday evening. Dinks still hitting,getting a few decent eyes,and the crappie and channelcats still in there,so season isn't over year. The weekend should be decent.

Water Temp: 86
Clarity less than 1'. Moundwood side was even muddier and warmer along with whitecaps everywhere.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends. Early season,the 100's,and B02's. Then when the bite died down,I switched to the next ones up the B04's. Don't have many 200 series,but planning on stocking up on some this winter. I don't know why they turned off 1 model and onto the slightly deeper one but this is 2 years in a row that they did this. In fact,they were even being extra extra picky on what color they wanted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts