Indain Lake?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Eaglef16, Sep 17, 2008.

1. I am thinking about trying Indain Lake tomorrow and was wondering if anybody has had any luck since the big blow on Sunday? Thanks for any help you can give me.:)

2. Big blow? (no homo?)

I fished yesterday near Vandalia, OH...did really well...caught three largemouth and a carp....yes, I said carp. The wind might have stirred some stuff up to make the fish go into a feeding frenzy...I hope there still that way this weekend.

3. Lima Eyecatcher

Lima Eyecatcher Ohiosreelkayakadventures@gmail.com

Eaglef16

Im thinking of fishing IL tonight also. I was there last thursday (before the blow) and saw a gentleman catch 4 around sundown. He said he was using Chartreuse on the bottom. I switched my baits but could not stay long (no fish for me). If I go I will have my ship to shore radio on Ch 68. Give me a shout we can compair notes.

Lima Eyecatcher Ch68
    Jim

4. got 2- 20" on green vibe in windy channel tonight. Heard some were caught vertical at dreambridge as well.

5. Sorry eyecatcher I didn't end of going friday, We tried dream bridge saturday morning and didn't get anything. We tried for blue gill and only had three keepers and a bunch of little ones. Water temperature was 71. Should be hitting in a week or two.

6. Lima Eyecatcher

Lima Eyecatcher Ohiosreelkayakadventures@gmail.com

Good job fishslim.

I went out last Thursday around 5p to 9p. 1-3 foot waves. Only saw one other boat. I trolled the whole time with nothing but two lost shad raps to show for it. I marked alot of fish but nothing biting. Any ideas?

Lima Eyecatcher Ch68
    Jim