Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting tired of the long drive and $4 gas prices to find perch on the big pond..........anyone finding perch at the findlay reservoirs.....I'd love to get some Grandkids on a few before school starts..........HT

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I drove up the top of both this weekend #2 no boats or any action that I could see. I drove up the top of the old Res there were 5 boats tight almost touching it seemed about 50 yards straight out from the ramp, there was a marker bouy out with them. I don't know if a single fish was landed but i would bet something is going on, and guys don't put up with that tight of fishing other than perch.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Took the Grandson to the old res saturday morning at daylight, beautiful morning to watch the balloons launch over Findlay, but we soaked minnows on bottom for 3 hours near the pump house and never had a twitch. There was one boat out, but not another fisherman on the place. Pretty goofy for such a nice summer Saturday....Great fishery management Findlay/ODRN.......!

·
Registered
531 Posts
People have been catching perch for about 2 weeks now in #2 res . Not big numbers but some nice size fish . Drifting small pieces of night crawlers on the bottom. And for the people on here trying to keep it quit sorry its a big res and everyone helped pay for the fish

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
People have been catching perch for about 2 weeks now in #2 res . Not big numbers but some nice size fish . Drifting small pieces of night crawlers on the bottom. And for the people on here trying to keep it quit sorry its a big res and everyone helped pay for the fish

Damn you Tim. Dont you know the internet is for keeping secrets? Haha. Kind of a search and attack for the Perch> Lots of moving but pick at them and get some numbers

·
Registered
531 Posts
Lol yeah yeah I know I've made more enemy's on this site by trying to help people then I have friends

1 - 11 of 11 Posts