close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

In need of an owner for Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by WarEagle, Jul 31, 2005.

1. WarEagle

WarEagle FNG

Live Draft 8-28 around 1-2p in Columbus Ohio.

12 team league.

We draft live in person but use CBS Sportsline for everything else through out the year.

We have a golf outing on Saturday before draft in Columbus, and cards that
    night before draft.

About 6 guys who have been in it for years, a few new ones from last year and a few new ones this year.

We are very easy going, but like to talk a little smack and have a lot of fun. If you are interested and can attend the draft in person then shoot me an email and I will get you the rules, regs., and all the info.

tristatefishingclub@ultimatebass.com

WAR

2. WarEagle

WarEagle FNG

21 views and not one taker? No emails from anyone? C'mon... it'll be lots O' Fun. I mean it.

WAR

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Shoot I'd hate to win ANOTHER FFL trophy. My house isnt big enough for any more. ;) I've been in FFL's for going on 13 or 14 years now.

4. WarEagle

WarEagle FNG

What is ya? Yeller?

WAR

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I wish I was into as much as I sued to eb (before 2 year old twins & a 6 year old) if I was I'd join.

6. WarEagle

WarEagle FNG

NP H2O. I guess everyone is busy fishing and not thinking about Football yet... but when the weather turns cold and they are sitting at home wishing they could be fishin they could be playin some Fantasy Football... but so far, no takers.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

WAR

7. I would love to be in a leauge but with school and work I will not have time to run one.

8. Yes I am to busy fishing. And once winter gets here, I will be to busy playing games on my pc.