close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

In Fisherman Pro Fishing video game

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by dmbfanatpsu, Feb 3, 2005.

1. This game looks like it could help cure the winter time blues!!! From what I've seen from screenshots on the internet this looks like a sure bet. Has anybody played this before? I need something to help me get through the winter as I'm going crazy not being able to fish!!!!!!!!

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I've played it, and it's "ok"...nothing to write home about. The network code is AWFUL so if you plan on playing it over the internet, it's not worth buying.

3. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

i have it as well, and shake is right, not that great. i didnt even try the online side. if your interested in this game or Pro bass fishing 2003 by atari (or both), pm me.... sell cheap..... both are brand new, only in my pc for an hour or so tops.
    :cool:

4. Pro Bass Fishing 2003 is definately more fun than the new InFisherman game. We had quite a few evenings of fun playing Pro Bass Fishing 2003 with OGF people! We should do that again sometime.

5. for a fishing video game Trophy Bass 4 is still the best and is still played on line. but it is tough to find n e more and requires some patches to be downloaded.