in-fisherman ice show

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by icefisherman4life, Oct 21, 2008.

1. has anyone seen this show on fox sports its channel 31 here in barberton. its sweet as heck. and its all ice fishin. its about time they get a show like this on the air.

2. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

no, if anyone has the listing or schedule please post it. that'd be one to record.

3. hey ice , where do you think is the best place to ice fish?

4. I've seen two episodes and am really impressed with it. Can't remember when its on though.

5. its on saturday mornings i cant remember the time prolly like 9 or 10 its a half hr. show its really good ill check and post the time for sure. the best place from what i hear to ice fish is presque. but i have yet to get there. hopefully this winter. i wanted to hit it last year but from what i heard it never got real good ice. i think 2 of my fav spots are nimi and old state park both portage lakes. alot of people fish it but they produce. and they are usually the first places to get good ice. i hear good things about mogadore but ive been there 4 times and never got even a bite. hope this helps.

6. http://www.in-fisherman.com/tv/

heres the info.

I wonder what products they will be pushing.
    let me guess... THE VERTICAL PIXEL GRAPH!!!
    because who can figure out those crazy round ones!!!
    spare me.

7. hardwaterfan

they just go round and round in circles and i get all dizzy. :D if anyone sees me passed out on the ice from watching my vexilar all day please call my wife to come get me.

thanks for the info on the show guys.

says theres 13 different episodes, sweet.

8. ice ohio

ice ohio Banned

also if you check out the www.naifc.com. They are going to have a realty ice fishing show with the tournaments. It will start airing in late Feb.

I plan on fishing an event or two if anybody else wants to travel together let me know.

Ice Ohio

9. :p Big Joshy, Show me a nice pond with fish, and I'll show you how to determine when the fish is on ! I love my VEXILAR. This is the best tool an ice fisherman can have in his or her arsenal. Love fishin ERIE with it. Pound the bottom to get things stirred up a little, Lift lure up, watch as the little green mark rises up and down, OH, OH, the bottom marks are flashing red, OHHH, the red marks are rising, tension mounts, all of a sudden, your green mark goes orange, now red, hold on, THUMP, DROP AND SET THE HOOK,;) soon a nice 4 lb walleye will look at ya through the hole !!!!:cool: , ohh, it doesn't get any better than that. Looking forward to the ICE, ICE, BABY !!
    Take care all, Mike

10. hardwaterfan

its funny watching them guys use it on that discoveries on ice dvd saying how awesome it is and the great target separation. gimme a break. (i think when im watching, these guys have to be thinking..."this thing sucks") and to charge 220 dollars or whatever for that thing, they should be ashamed. not worth $50.

11. hardwaterfan

that show was pretty good. 9am, channel 35 here (FSN, we have time warner cable)

12. I caught the show the other day, pretty good. But I will stick with my vex.