in-fisherman DVD's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ezbite, Feb 5, 2008.

1. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

this winter ive been getting an in-fisherman walleye dvd about 1 every month thru the mail. ive got 4 now and im concerned that the information is going to start becomming repetitive. has anyone watched any of these dvd? i know there is alot about walleyes i need to learn, but...there's 18 dvd's. i just think some of the information will to be repeated, and comments, thoughts, suggestions? (and im not talking about me needing to learn about walleye fishing.:p lol:p )

2. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

I love get them. care sell them.if not can you dupe for me. I pay you to do so.let me know as I am a walleye man.troll Eier for just them.

3. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

I got a "Big fish bonanza" DVD made a post on here and they said keep it. I watched it and then they kept sending me things to say"plz send this in or pay 7.25" or w/e. Eventually I sent it back... I figure if ya didnt ask for it and you got one you could keep it :) Have they sent you anything yet asking u to send them back?

4. ezbite

no, didnt ask for anything, in fact, they sent me a free one with my first order. sorry erie im keeping them:D

5. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

can you dupe them. if not I can.you are not far from where I live.I can dupe them.your place or mine. I leave you a deposit on them. more then they be worth.but want it back on return. any one else reading this got any to sell.swap. what ever.

6. ezbite

7. I recieved some of their DVD's a few years back. I burned a copy and sent them back. They were alright, but without the Linder's, In Fisherman isn't what it once was IMO. I'm just not a big fan of Doug Stankyfinger and Steve Hoffman.