Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are 87 billion places on the web to discuss politics! This one is to discuss fishing!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Actually there are a ton of pages on this site that have absolutely nothing to do with fishing!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes there are, you can discuss many outdoor sports activities & a few general interest topics but the rules says no politics, I'm sure for many reasons. My thought is we don't want a great site to be changed to something it was not created for. I don't want to log in & read about major conflicts or some one's views that are antagonistic to my views, I can go to another site for that. Here I know I won't have to face that. There are many other sites I can go to if I wanted to be pissed off.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I agree with you 100% I just had to make a point.;)

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
We have OGF Staff Members that POLICE the Posts and maybe they will get a little more strict with some of them and Lock them down...Our OGF Staff'ers do a great job and deserve a pat on the back...They don't let to much get out of hand....Thank's Guys.....JIM.....

·
Senior Executive Member
1,285 Posts
There are 87 billion places on the web to discuss politics! This one is to discuss fishing!!
we know dude, its in the TOS and been told again and again and again around here...

seems like this is a metapolitical thread... a thread about threads about politics, so I think you're guilty too. :D

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am guilty, just ask my wife!!

Actually, just tired of reading & rereading the same thing. This is a fishing/outdoor sports site not a political site & I'm glad the staff polices it the way they do.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seethe303, is Terrapin Station a real place or are you a blues fan?

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
we know dude, its in the TOS and been told again and again and again around here...
if you all know,then why do you need told again and again and again?:rolleyes:;)

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
"you have to ask yourself one question,papaw...........................do i feel lucky?":p:D

·
Registered
413 Posts
In defense of myself I did read the rules. I just thought maybe something else to do. I am a Mod on another forum and it gets ran successful. I was just trying to throw something out there to add some fun.

Nothing wrong with that. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. Are politics forum is unmoderated. Works great never had to shut a thread down or anything.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
No politics.

Thanks for playing.

·
Ohio Fishing Militia
520 Posts
We get plenty of politics from everywhere else, the LAST thing I want to see when I log in here is a bunch of knucklehead opinions on politics. Thank God this site and it's owners have the common sense not to allow it here!

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
well if we didn't then what would you have do do rick????
go fishing:p:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts