close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

impellar??

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by firetiger, Sep 18, 2005.

1. i took the impellar out and forgot witch way it was in there.(duh) Does it matter witch way the impellar goes in. in other words witch way should the fins be bent? clockwise counterclockwise? its for a 150hp mercury thanks

2. thanks ill save that site on my favorites.

3. I recommend using a little grease to hold the key into place, it makes putting the impellor over it much easier good luck!

J

4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

:D Do this from now on! Pay attention! LOL Anyway, from here on out men, when assembling outboard water pumps, DO NOT USE GREASE! USE DISH SOAP!
    DISH SOAP! Its a lubricant that will go bye-bye when you fire your motor up, and your pump is lubricated in those precious seconds till the water from your earmuffs gets there! OK, dish soap- like DAWN or what ever the sweet little wifey prefers. Hey, Palmolive is good- "remember Madge?" "Your soaking in it honey" :D Now if you remember that commercial, (Dale,Misfit,Shortdrift) LOL
    :D LakeRaider
    Stick with ol' Raider, I,ll get us thru this! :
    Ok, well , yes, KY Jelly will work too!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. Hey I remember that commercial as well...and I ain't as old as those guys.:p

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

ah,madge :)
    loved her,but dumped her when i met dawn.best there is.we've been together longer than i was with my first wife ;)

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Rick I just had a vision! :eek: You in the hair salon under one of those space helmits with your one hand in a bowl and Madge filing on the other!. Bwahahahahha! sorry Buddy! :D
    Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015