close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

im6's for $9.99

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by freyedknot, Jul 30, 2005.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

took my $5 off coupon to dicks at southland and they had northeast outfitters brand im6's discounted to $9.99.originally 29.99,baught 2. theim7 were a little more. baught a gold hotntot original w metal lip for $2.22..plus a few other small items with the 5 dollars off the 2 rods were only $15.00.they are moving to parmatown into a brand new store next month.

2. Are those Northeast outfitters good rods?

3. freyedknot

for $9.99 they are ,the way i break rods. the original price was $29.99.

4. fishon

fishon The Polish Bull

Van , You always find the deals, hey thanks for the tips on the glow sticks from wal mart.. they work great!!! i thin you just saved me and kev about $250 per year..

Frank

5. freyedknot

fishon thanx, the rods were just on sale . go get you some.

6. ohioredneck08

ohioredneck08 Redneck

yea me and my buddie each bought one the first week we had em my buddie snaped his on a carp

7. I printed six $5 off coupons and dragged the wife and kid into the store twice so I could collect free or nearly free Rapalas and fishing line.

8. Where do you get these $5 off coupons?

9. One of the many email ads I get from Dick's. It was basically "here's $5, no strings attached". The usual fairly slim pickings at the Montrose store near Akron, but they had a few lures that I wanted to have....

I looked at those Northeast poles and would have bought one, but I got several nice Daiwa graphite poles for $15 earlier int he season. The northeast poles didn't seem to have much backbone near the handle, but hey, $9.99, why not.....