close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm still here!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FISHERLADY, Sep 18, 2008.

1. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

Hi everyone. I am still here even though I haven't been onto this site. I have had a couple of very very bad years. I lost about everything I owned (except all my fishing gear) I also lost my best friend and fisherman BF Mike. I am still suffering from him leaving me. I had another BF after him who turned out to be very bad. That's how I lost my stuff. So I guess I have to wait for that fish in the sea to come along. :( I have been fishing a couple times with my Dad. He doesn't fish the way I do. I miss all the places I used to fish. My Dad is elderly and can't do things like he did when he was younger. I live with my parents now and am being taken good care of. I have gained some weight so that throws me off. I still have all my poles and gear. You can't take those from me I grip tight to those!! :) I thought I'd pop up and say something. I'm still around just because I don't always get online. ;)

2. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

My sister's power was out for 5 days!!! Ours came back on Tuesday. My sister lives next door. It's hard to believe she lives next door we had power, she didn't. All the food went bad. So good luck to you who still don't have power. You really miss it when you don't have it!

3. Sorry to hear that. Keep the faith, things will get better.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

We've been wondering where you were! Glad to see your back.