close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm still here fellas.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trucked, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Well, I have been vry busy pulling 2 loads of compressed Helium to Cleveland 4 days a week. Sorry I haven't been on too much lately fellas. I am still here though.
    Looking forward to the spring already. Hope to make a few of the meetings at the lakes.
    Catch me later, going to take a nap for now. :D[​IMG]

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Glad to hear your still amoung the living. Also glad to see your back to work. Take care and don't be a stranger.

3. catking

catking Banned

It is nice hearing from you again Steve......... Merry Christmas !!!! THE CATKING !!!

4. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Steve, good to hear from you! Call me if you want to hit up O'shay this winter

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Glad to see you are still alive, I say lets skip winter this year and get on with the spring fishing.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

good to hear from you steve wondered what you had been up too.

7. nice to see ya back on....58 trout ahead of you!!!!!

8. JBJ

JBJ

The man of leisure is back. Good to hear from you Steve. Been missing you coming in to the store. Must be a beach not having time to play with the new toys you got while being off work. I'll be looking for ya.

9. 58 trout ahead of me huh? Yeah right....... Hey Husky, you realize that the record Saugeye came out of Antrim? The same place where you were sitting that day brother. :confused: Go figure that one out big boy. :confused:

Blaise, I'll be up there real soon my friend. "Reel" soon. :eek: BTW, do you know that there are over 250 NEW lures out from all the manufacture's? :eek: How many of them did Galyans get for the shelves? :rolleyes: I have picked out a few of them to buy. I will see ya soon.

My wife thinks I'm nuts. I keep sitting on the boat in the garage. She doesn't understand that it is like a pacifier.

10. JBJ

JBJ

Steve, we haven't been advised as to what new products will be coming in yet. I don't believe we will see any resupply until February, once we have fully converted over to a DSG store.

11. steve i know you're still here, but are you all still there?