close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm still around

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FISHERLADY, Jul 26, 2005.

1. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

Hey everyone.. I am still around I gotta get out and fish more though. Been trying to sell couple things and gotta find a job again... :mad: tired of running all my gas out for nothing... I can clean houses etc. and do other stuff, computers, painting etc. but I am looking for perm. work. I changed my cell still have same email but now sbc dsl! cool.... I have a tent now but haven't got to use it. gotta find some more close spots to go belly boatin' and wadin' gas prices are awful! I am open to fishing with anyone as long as I am prepared in advance with gear and all.... I do need some hot leads for better work that isn't so physical lifting heavy stuff. If I had my own cleaning equipment I could clean houses now. (you know vacuums, cleaning stuff, etc.) I don't want to ruin mine for my house. lol :D better yet I'd rather be a pro fisherlady! lol (just a dream) :)

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I know Bubbahunter is always open to fishing w/ new people. If I'm not mistaken he was looking for someone to fish with on Firdays. I will pass this along to him. It's too bad Flathunter works all the time now. I'm not sure if your into catfishing, but he is a good teacher. He loves to catfish & enjoys teaching others his tips & techinques.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

The factory I work at is still hiring.

4. H2O Mellon

Speak of the devil.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Hey Mellon head, mover over here and I can get you a job working with me and you can work 7 days a week and make lots of money but never get to go fishing!

6. H2O Mellon

What.... And forgo my lavish lifestyle here. Buddy you dont know how close I'd be to doing something like that if my fmaily want here and/or my dad was in better shape. I'd love to move there, shoot I'd like to build around our cabin area, I knwo my dad would love to, even my wife is up for getting away.

7. sweeeeeet !!!!yeah i got fridays off.only got about 3 more weekends to do some serious fishing then it all switches over to killin season.