Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im still a little bit weak but am healing pretty good . But still a long ways to go I have nurses coming in to change the dressing every 2 days since Im on a wound vac . I also have PT coming to help get my strength built back up .But I am feeling good other than that still getting a little short of breath sometimes . I can say that it does hurt a good bit when they peel the old dressing off that tape is pretty sticky .But since I didnt get to hardly any fishing this yr hopefully Ill be healed up good enough for the deer blind

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well I am getting stronger and almost healed my wound is down to 5cm long and 2cm wide should be completely healed in a few weeks been a long road of recovery it seems but not that long either Aug 5th to now just in time to sit in the deer blind.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Slim daddy, not aware of what you have been going thru but it sounds difficult. I wish you the very best and the strength to ride this storm out. I sincerely hope to be seeing your pictures from the deer blind. Be strong for yourself, be strong for your loved ones!

Best wishes and tight lines!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Slim daddy, not aware of what you have been going thru but it sounds difficult. I wish you the very best and the strength to ride this storm out. I sincerely hope to be seeing your pictures from the deer blind. Be strong for yourself, be strong for your loved ones!

Best wishes and tight lines!
I PM'ed you to show you so dont be scratching

1 - 11 of 11 Posts