Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so happy today. My wife got me an Awesome Birthday present. She got me a 1 year range membership to the Parma Armory. I did not expect it at all. I can't wait to go shooting. I will now be able to get some good range time in thanks to my wife. I love her so much. I even took her on a date night today to her favorite restaurant, Olive Garden. I wanted to spend time with her just me and her on my birthday. At first she thought I was nuts and wanted to know who I was and where her husband was, but she came around and we went out and had a nice dinner, just the two of us. What a great day. Best birthday ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm so happy today. My wife got me an Awesome Birthday present. She got me a 1 year range membership to the Parma Armory. I did not expect it at all. I can't wait to go shooting. I will now be able to get some good range time in thanks to my wife. I love her so much. I even took her on a date night today to her favorite restaurant, Olive Garden. I wanted to spend time with her just me and her on my birthday. At first she thought I was nuts and wanted to know who I was and where her husband was, but she came around and we went out and had a nice dinner, just the two of us. What a great day. Best birthday ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
My birthday's come and go with no fanfare! I must admit, I kind of like it nice and quiet. Just like Sweetest day, just another day.
Birthdays are not like any other day, I will agree that Sweetest day is just another day because it's a hallmark holiday. Birthdays are special, especially if you have someone special to share it with. Thanks for the birthday wishes guy's!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
My birthday's come and go with no fanfare! I must admit, I kind of like it nice and quiet. Just like Sweetest day, just another day.
I agree with this. I turned 30 the other day and spent the day fishing for a few hours between rain and then did pretty much nothing the rest of the day just the way I like it. Never been into celebrating my birthday.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
My suggestion is don't let this just be a one time thing. Try to do something really special for her 1 time every month. And I expect that she will in return do special things like this more often for you. I am just going from your post. Cause your wife had to make sure that you were her husband.
My B-day was Wednesday and my wife let me go fishing for the day. But we have been married for 35 years, and we are tired of each other. lol just kidding.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Birthdays are not like any other day, I will agree that Sweetest day is just another day because it's a hallmark holiday. Birthdays are special, especially if you have someone special to share it with. Thanks for the birthday wishes guy's!
Sweetest day doesn't occur nationally, more of a regional thing.. wonder if it's a coincidence that American Greeting is based in OH, and that sweetest day is more a big deal in OH than most areas ?

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
My wife always asks me what i want for my Birthday.. I always tell her dont worry about it... I'll take care of it.
Finally received my birthday present. Taken awhile but understandable so. My wife said from now on she will take care of my Birthday presents. Guess she didnt like what I bought...?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Shooting time and a steak.....
She have a sister?
Just kidding. I have a good woman that I am thankful for.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

·
2,081 Posts
Finally received my birthday present. Taken awhile but understandable so. My wife said from now on she will take care of my Birthday presents. Guess she didnt like what I bought...?

Is that an easy step on the trailer? How do you like it? Thinking on getting one for my Lund. Very nice outfit by the way....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts