close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm no longer cursed, so what gives?

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 16, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I cant get anyone to go fishign w/ me today.

Flathunter, Bubbahunter, HCW.com, T-Man, SLMONID, DIP, BillyG, MY Dad, My Wife.............. etc

Do I smell or soemthing? I know it couldnt be this spur of the moment thing, could it. ;)

PS- I'll even supply the boat for the GMR

So if any other guys from my area read this, shoot me a PM or reply to this thread. I'd like to go out & at least maybe get into some Channels.

I'm broke so I cant drive very far. :rolleyes:

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Bryan ahhhhh well never mind, you dont want to know.

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

You might have the mojo now.....

4. flathunter

Buddy, I would fish with you tonight, but working 7 days a week leaves no time.

5. H2O Mellon

Thats fine buttholes :D , I'm playing an online Poker Tourney for $5K or a seat at the '06 World Series of Poker! It starts in8 minues, wish me luck!

6. H2O Mellon

Well that was short lived. :mad:

7. flathunter

so how much money did you lose?

8. H2O Mellon

it was free, beacuse I was one of the 1st few people to register.

9. Yes Bryan you do smell but thats not why we dont fish with you.lol Wish i would have known sooner,we went to Muncie to see my Brother In-law.i did set up a river trip over there as soon as you can get a day off.

10. dip

dip dip

would help if you'd answer the pm's yoi git ya whiner!

11. catking

catking Banned

Maybe it's the size of your head , MellonHead, that prevents people from seeing the river/lake :confused: ... Just a thought......... :D ..... By the way , DA KING !!! and Dip had a good laugh at all you guys yesterday at the Carp In at Clark Lake.... :D ( billy_g , Jackson, and you Mellon ) ... :D THE CATKING !!!

12. flathunter

What was dip doing at a carp event?..Has he turned into a carper?????

13. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

dip always has a good laugh at my expense. And I allow him to do so do to his low self esteem, it makes him feel good about himself. oh and I ain't right so it is easy to laugh at me.

14. catking

catking Banned

Dip stopped by just to check out what carpin was all about..... by the way Jackson, when we going canoeing ......... :confused: Can't wait to see that fishin canoe ..... ;) ...... :rolleyes: .... THE CATKING !!! :D

15. H2O Mellon

Oh good lord, he mentioned the canoe.

16. flathunter

King you did not here about the canoe???

17. H2O Mellon

Who hasnt heard about the canoe. Let me refresh your memory. Now that it's over, I can say this: What the heck gives, the freakin canoe is 3 times the size of your truck! It make syour truck look like a diecast!-Sorry buddy, I gotta harrass you.

[​IMG]

I tell ya what, someone got one heck of a deal on a canoe when they bought that off of you.