I'm looking for a nice Jon Boat/Trailer TRADE-->

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by browneye, May 15, 2008.

1. browneye

browneye

0   0   0

Hi all. I am really looking to get a nice Jon boat with trailer. I prefer it to come with a 9HP Motor, trolling motor, and seats. I am about to unload some valuable collectibles and other stuff on eBay/Craigslist to scrounge up cash for a boat, but thought I'd offer up this stuff to you all first. If you need pictures, let me know.

- Xbox 360 w/ Guitar Hero III (w/guitar) and 2 wireless controllers. Also comes with a couple other games. No less than $250 for all of this on ebay. Make an offer.

- A DJ setup - 2 Technics SL1200 Turntables, a mixer, a DJ coffin/carrying case that holds everything, and a nice stand. The whole thing cost $1000 a couple years ago. Make an offer.

- A HUGE Simpson's collection with all kinds of stuff. A majority of it is World of Springfield Simpson's figures, some still in the box. These are highly collectible. The collection will sell on eBay at a minimum of $300.

- A decent sized comic book collection. Alpha Flight (over 100), West Coast Avengers (over 100), Fantastic Four, Moon Knight, Spider-Man, Hulk, and some various others. The whole collection would go for $150-$200 on eBay. make an offer.

- I have a nice ping pong table that is only 3 years old. I paid over $100 and would let it go for $75.

I realize this is a stretch, but I'm letting go of my youth a little here for a boat and some peace! This stuff is going up this weekend proabably so if you areinterested, better make an offer soon. I prefer a trade, but will hear all offers. Thanks for your time!

-Jeff

funkybch@yahoo.com