close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'M IN PAIN! #10 ain't the answer! smith

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by dip, Nov 13, 2004.

1. dip

dip dip

turned the ball over inside the purdue 10 yard line for the 2nd time this half. WHAT A LOOSER! :mad:

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

yeppers I agree..So who is the answer, Zwicky?..I hear of rumblings in Columbus of Tressle loseing his job..People are tired of Tressle Ball?

3. How many passes were dropped? You guys are right though,Smith isn't the answer,I (hate to say this) think Zwick is better than Smith. Again,in my opinion conservative play calling at crucial times doomed them also(Tressel ball).Of course,turning the ball over in the red zone,on the road no less,isn't going to win many games either.Doesn't look very promising heading into next week's game.

4. It will be interesting to see how the masses react to Smith's play. Had Zwick played like that, everyone would have called for Smith. Will the opposite be true.

He didn't read defenses well yeaterday at all. Hmmmm, pass to Ginn deep being covered by a linebacker, or Holmes triple-teamed over the middle? He's young, but he has to realize he doesn't need to press. Zwick will eventually be the starter. He's tall, he's reasonably mobile, and he has a better arm. Smith throws the ball too hard in certain situations. I do not believe Zwick's arm was right after Game 2 or 3. Once he's healthy, he'll be the starter. Next year.

Also, don't forget this. The coaches put them in good spots to win. They didn't execute in critical situations. If Underwood does what he is supposed to do on a corner bitz which is focus totally on the QB. He kills, murders Orton on that finally TD. Maybe they get a FG but that's managebale. Alot of dropped balls, but a lot of them could have been thrown better.

Tressel will be fine. Clarett made no new accusations. ESPN just didn't have anything else to talk about. So this is big news for them right now. Kobe's innocent so let's go with this Clarett story. Oh, there's nothing new.......well, at least it's a story. Run it. I think the university should investigate itself again, prove it doesn't do anything wrong (at least as wrong as any other university), and then sue Clarett AND ESPN for defamation of character. That would shut #13 and Trev ALberts up.

Isn't that what we want anyway!

Eric