I'm going to be a Grandpa again.. WOO HOO

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chuck P., Jul 21, 2007.

1. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

My Son Michael, is in the Army stationed in Watertown New York with his wife of course.

Anyway, he calls me up today and broke the news that they are OFFICIALLY PREGNANT!

Sooo, it looks like come March of 2008, I'm going to have me another "baitcatcher/catfisherman" to put through training classes.:D

They are coming back to Ohio next weekend for his last leave before he takes off for Iraq. That's the not so good part of this, but they knew it could happen.

We may be looking to "book a boat" with someone so we could get in one more fishing trip before he leaves in September.

If anyone is looking to take out 2 for some Ohio River Flatheads or even a C.J Brown channel cat outing, PM or Email me and we'll talk about it.

I only have catfish rigs, so keep that in mind.

O.K, I'm outta here, I have more people to call...Thanks in advance and have a great rest of the weekend.

Hey Flathead King 06, looks like I'll be bringing an even bigger crew in just a few, short years :)

Here is a picture of them from the Wedding Day in April of this year.

Attached Files:

2. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

Congratulations Chuck P.!

I'll keep your boy in my thoughts and pray he stays safe from harm over there.

Tell him Thanks though, for it's men and women like him, who through their own unselfish sacrifice, allow us all our freedoms. They are my heros!

Juls

3. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Thanks a lot Juls.