close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm either getting old or have selective memory

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lewzer, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I got everything set up today.
    Got permission from the work boss for a vacation day tomorrow, all set up with the guys to meet at Gordon Park at 8:00AM for some perch jerking. Talked to my sister at lunch and told her I am going perching tomorrow.
    "No you're not!" "Your father-in-law has surgery tomorrow and you have to watch your daughter all day"
    #%^&*^$*&%^*$@$*&&()))!!!!!!!!!!^^%*&^*({_(&^^%&*(*(!!!!!!!(&*&^*&^!!!!!*^%$$##^*(()(&&^^%$^^*^%%$$@##@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT!

Oh well maybe next week. It's supposed to be mid-eighties and beautiful. I'll just appreciate it that much more when I finally get out on the lake.

2. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

you can't take the daughter with ya?

3. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Lewzer, once you hit 50 that happens all the time. Don't worry about it . That's just the way the brain works. It concentrates on good things. The bad thing about it all though is how fast you get to 50!

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Let's see...Nine months old? 14' deep V on Lake Erie? Do I want to stay married?

5. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

Lewzer, Smallie Gene didn't know where Gordon Park was. Sounded like a nice little quite fishing park in some green peaceful park somewhere that just so happened to be stocked with jumbo perch. And I agree, 9 months is a little young for Erie.

But the "Do I want to stay married" question.....don't ask me that!

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

9 months already! Man, where does the time fly?!

7. I could understand that you forgot your mother-in-law, if it was a mother-in-law like the one my wife has. I am so glad my mom does not look on this sight. hehehe

8. That is what happens right before alzheimers!!!!!!!!! I definitely have it! :D