close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm BAAAACK

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Just got back from the beach. What did i miss up here besides high gas prices. Havn't really been on much for the last month so fill me in

thanks guys

2. Welcome back. You did not miss much. One person caught a few, some more fish were caught and kept, that started a discussion on c&r (you can guess where that went), then there was talk about gas, a hurricane, more fish caught, some big ones were caught, pictures of some woman kissing a bass (basskisser1, she stands by her name) ;) , two members are now going to the women BASS tournament trail (which most of us are pretty happy about), then there were the regular competition trips between h20mellon and his mentor (jeeze what is his name, I can only think of the better fisherman), that about sums it up. If I left anyone out or missed a fish caught then please add it. PS dove season started.

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

North east ohio caught more fish over all than any place else...shakedown realized he was an old man now...

4. Who cares about what went on here tell us what you saw on the beach!;)

5. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Don't tease us by just telling us, WE WANT PICTURES!! :D

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

and none of you in a bikinni either!!!!

7. Welcome back! And yes, how was the beach! :D

8. lots of T&A I could tell ya some other details but this is a family site :p