close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Im a member again

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Jooak9, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Hey guys, what ever happen to the other sight? I saw it said someone took over or something, but i got a email telling me about this sight, and when i looked it was all the guys from the old sight that i used to belong to. I guess they want you to pay or something now, Good job who ever put this site together. Its good. my name is Josh and I look forward to talking to all you guys in the future. I used to talk to a few of you guys on the old site about stonelick lake and a few other lakes. You guys were awesome to help me out. You all made me and my fathers outings more favorable. Thanks for all the hard work putting this site together. Josh aka Jooak9 - new handle not from the old site

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Jooak
    Glad to have you here. Welcome to our site. This site was created by a group of guys that were on GFO and decided it was time to move on, The team that runs this site has tried hard to include everything we think will keep you here as a member of OGF. Lots of new things here, and loads coming. Again Welocme.

3. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome to OGF..You will love it here!

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Welcome to OGF! Enjoy your stay.

5. JBJ

JBJ

Happy you made it in for your first visit Jooak9. Welcome to the best new Ohio angling site around. Kick off your boots and stay awhile. When you have to go don't forget that we'll keep a light on for ya so you can find your way back.

6. catking

catking Banned

Welcome to OhioGameFishing. !!! Glad you made it. I'm a Stonelick guy, since I live 10 minutes from there. Don't fish it much anymore, but I intend to sonce I've converted to carp fishing. Look over the new site ;) Thanks again........ CATKING