close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'll Shoot The Bastards

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Richs63Corvair, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :mad: :mad: :mad: Man am I pissed. About a month ago my moms car got broke into in my driveway while she was babysitting for my wife and I. Her stereo and speakers were stolen. The following week my kids find a drug needle in our side yard. Two weeks ago my neighbors car was broke into and they cut the car alarm which ingulfed the car in flames.Last week a house the next street over got burn't up due to arson. Now last night we got 2 camping style chairs and a mountain bike stolen off our front porch. I always have to bikes chained together but yesterday I forgot due to me yelling at my son for riding around the block by himself. I guess I was more into punishing him instead of the bikes. Let the thieves come back thats ALL I"M ASKING due to Mr.Mossberg and I will be waiting..........Sorry had to get this off my chest....Rich

2. Sounds like it might be time to move Rich. My GF's folks live in Wooster and we spent the night down there this weekend. We got Cocci House pizza togo and on are way back some punks leaning on a guard rail threw something at our car that ran like hell. Luckily (for them) they missed the car so I didn't pursue them. This was in broad daylight too!!!! Freakin Punks

3. steelhead1

steelhead1 Pikie Bay

It just dont matter where you live these days. I live in North Canton a suppossed "good" neiborhood.

I have my truck broken into. My one boy had windows smashed out of his car and radio stolen.

Sad. I understand your frustration.

4. Yeah I thought I lived a good neighborhood as well.............Rich

5. Richs63:There is no doubt in my mind that the buttheads that are doing this lives REAL CLOSE to you.Time to get a camera set up and don't say a word.....GET 'EM....AND HANG'EM.... :D ...j/k

6. Yeah I told my wife that I was going to put my tree stand up a little sooner than to deer season and start THIEF SEASON................Rich

7. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

I don't subscribe to the "Let's move" idea. I've had some trouble around my neighborhood and my wife started that stuff.

I didn't move, don't plan on moving. All I did was to let the police know what was going on, and I confronted any/all that wanted to be confronted.

THEY MOVED!! NOT ME.. I believe that more people should stand up for their rights and stop letting these crackheads run their lives.

My neighborhood is actually starting to show improvement from getting rid of these scum. Good Ridance to Bad Garbage.

8. or let's close our doors/eyes, look the other way-maybe it will go away

stand up for what is dear to you.

amen chuck p

9. Get a few beer's in any guy and he gets nads the size of watermelons.

Guess what shooting a scumbag for stealing your fishing gear or a bike or a car stereo gets you????
    20-life....good move.

Urban decay isn't something that stops with a bandaid....it has to run it's course. If putting (keeping) your family in jeopardy is your way of standing up for your rights...then more power to you and may God protect your family. The safety and well being of my family is FAR more important (to me) than going up against a social-economic problem that WILL NOT change. Sure it might get a little better for a little while after complaining over and over to the cops, but the problem is far more underlying than that.

And I'm not allowed to discuss these matter's here...

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Amen froggy, I am going thru big problems in my neighborhood right now..Acouple hrs ago a bunch of drunks next door were shooting off semi auto pistols across the rd in front of their house, shooting at beer cans and they were all so drunk that they could barley walk..I called the sherrif and they did nothing..Now if I had confronted these pieces of crap someone would be dead right now me or them..So after the sherrif leaves they are standing in there front yard pointing guns at my house..I either move or have a shoot out, those are my only options.

11. my nads are the size of watermelons from birth:mad:
    dont need the beer:D

so much for your social science:(

run if you must froggy:eek:

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Jack that sucks man. Your house is a nice one, dont move, but at the same time it sounds like yours screwed. Why didnt eh cops do anything?

13. flathunter

The cops said they had to catch them in the act, they did not even look for shell casings, which the idiots picked up after the cops left...They told the sherrif they were letting off firecrackers. Sad thing is they were shooting guns from there fron porch, and the porch was littred with shell casings..The sheriff who was standing on the porch did not even look down in the 30seconds he was there standing on the porch!!!!!

14. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Jack,

Fire up the Camcorder...That will stand up in court!

As for "drinking liquid courage" or getting "20-life for shooting someone", nobody said a thing about shooting anyone.

A lot can be solved with a tight fist or a Louisville Slugger. Hell, I even chased some down an alley with a shovel.

I REFUSE TO RUN FROM SCUM!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  15. Sorry to hear that Jack, sounds like a sleepless night ahead, but I'm sure there are a few guys here that will happily trade places with you right now...or at least until the beer wears off.

16. LOL :D :D you might want to re-read the title of the thread :D :D

17. flathunter

Believe me I would have liked nothing better than to get out my 45 and droped a few of these fools after they pointed guns at my house..But I am not interested in prison life.

18. there must not be a gun orinance.
    i live on the outside edge of one .i can shoot all day/night and there is nothing no one can do.

firecrackers are illegal in ohio:eek: :eek: along with fireworks:D

try again

19. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Easy fellas.
    I cant blame Rich for being ticked off,but a couple of the posts here are just trying to put gas on the fire.

20. flathunter

catfishhunter33, they were shooting over top of cars that were driving down the road in front of my house, the would wait most times till cars were approaching and start fireing away..Something tells me that is not legal.