close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'll never figure it out!!!!!!!! LOL

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by TIGGER, Jun 26, 2007.

1. While prefishing for a walleye tournament this past weekend at Saltfork I caught this 37" on a 2" walleye bait! I had 8lb test line on. I got lucky and the fish had it in the front lip of the mouth. The line was protected from the teeth. That was fun playing out and getting to the boat. Luredaddy always told me that the walleye and bass guys catch more musky's than the musky guys. LOL Last year I ran into Reellady and Reelman at west branch. They just lost a 48" on a 4" rubber worm while bass fishing!!!!! Bigdaddy300 was with me and had his camera phone to get the pic! I forgot my camera! You saved the day Rick! Thanks

[​IMG]

Last night I got invited to hop into Vc1111's boat and tool around Westbranch. I was lucky and got this one right before dark on a shad glider that I made. Thanks Vc for everything!!!!!!! Coaching and getting me into luremaking!

[​IMG]

2. Two Muskies, Two Smiles!!! PERFECT!! I still donot understand why you spend so much time Walleye fishing!! I catch one or two walleyes a year, but I EAT them!! Nice Job!!!!!!!

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

My 2 biggest Muskies came while fishing a Bass turnament. First was on a 2" shad rap, the second was on a 6" culprit worm in 20" of water. I guess when they are hungry they WILL bite anything. Nice catch too!!

4. Go get em John. Man I wish I got out more. Carlys softball is almost over so let the muskie fishing begin.

5. 39" WB muskie. Man I'm glad softball is over.:)

[​IMG]

6. Nice job Steve! You are hooked now!!!!!! LOL