close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

IL saugeyes

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by HAIR JIG, Nov 16, 2004.

1. saugeyes are bitting saw many limits taken -saw 2 fish today in 7to8 lbs. range{not in my boat maybe tomorrow} fished moundwood and northfork-hole
    had my limit by 8:30 am -then just fished till noon.-many small fish in both areas just have to weed them out till a keeper bites 17in. or better. caught most fish today on a little george{white}with small minnow on treble.

2. Are ramps usable? Do they have docks? If so I may try this weekend.

Thanks, JRB

3. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

going to try my luck at the IL saugeyes tomorrow... never done it before but it sounds like fun. if ya see a deep v tracker with crappie decals and two guys that look like they dont know what there doing... that would be me and the oldman.... :D

sowbelly

4. JRB -the moundwood ramp would be your best bet. closest to these fishing spots.

5. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

gave it a shot today and only caught 2 cigars, both came on a jig n twister. didnt sound like anyone else was doing much but we bailed out around 1. did catch the ugliest catfish i have ever seen. it was black and white, had sores all over it and looked like maggots clingin to the sides of it. pretty sure it was a small flathead...

water was 44 degrees when we quit..

sowbelly

6. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

so did you keep the catfish for dinner?