close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

IL crappie tourney

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CHOPIQ, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Mikes bait shop at Indian Lake is having a crappie tourney on Saturdays starting Sept 25th. Entry is $20 and $5 for big fish. You can fish 2 men team or single person, it's $20 per team. Tourneys run 8-2. Mikes number is 937-843-2261. You can fish by boat or shore.

2. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

john, you going to fish any of these events. i cant make the first one but if the weather holds out i will probally be fishing the one on the 2nd of oct. now if i can just dig through the basement and find my rods, there lost up in a basement finishing project... ill just have to buy some more if i cant find them...hehe..

sowbelly

3. Hey Sow, I didn't fish the one Saturday but I stopped by Mikes and asked him how the tourney went. He said 9.1 lbs won it and big fish was .98. Every team caught around 50 fish.

4. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

went up yesterday and stopped in and talked to him. sounds like the same thing as last year but a little early. im gonna fish it wednesday and see how we do. im pretty sure im going to get in next weeks.. didnt ask him if there was a certain color doing better did you hear?

sowbelly