close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If you guys know of anybody that needs cash.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by big_mike, Mar 11, 2008.

1. big_mike

big_mike

0   0   0

I am looking for a used Bass boat. I am looking for one in very good shape, no shorter than 19ft. I have up to 20K to spend. I am looking for a great deal on a ice bassboat only.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

Knox Marine has a couple nice Champions on there website located at www.knoxmarine-ltd.com . You should probably be able to work with them and get into one of them for that amount of money . They more than likely have otherboats in your specs and price range as well due to the inventory changing so rapidly . Ask for Steve and he will help you out the best he can . Please let him know the I sent you there way as well . Good luck on your boat purchase ! :)

3. josh617

josh617

0   0   0

hey this is a friend of mine's boat, it s completely rigged and ready to fish.

02 205 dvs 02 Mercury 225 OptimaxBobs 6" hydraulic Jack platedidgital gagehot footfrt locker barOxygenator Minnkota 101 max pro universal sonar (new Sept 07)4 Deka AGM batteriesLowrance LMS520c bow (new July 07)Humminbird 997c side finder & high speed transducers w/switch (new July 07)Ranger tripple bank chargerHamby Keel protector3 blade & 4 blade props come with boatRanger coverTandem Axel TrailerBoat bucklescool hubsswing away tongue4 new tires august 07new brakes August 07This is a very solid boat to fish out of, very dependable, and rigged with the best equipment.$21900.00 :'(574-532-4251 Kevin

4. V-MAX200

V-MAX200

0   0   0

I have a ranger r-93 vs that i'll sell for 19,000. it is 20' long and is powered by a 200 hp yamaha vmax. 74# thrust min kota trolling motor and 2 eagle fishfinders. many extras. PM me for more details.

5. BrianC

BrianC Bass Angling Guru

0   0   0

Check out www.FreedomOutdoors.com - they have been taking in a lot of trades lately and will treat you right.

Ask for Scott, tell him Brian sent you.

Good luck, you ought to be able to quite well for $20k!