close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If you build it, they will come!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappiebub, Mar 2, 2005.

1. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

It was announced yesterday that new businesses will be built at the Cabelas site in Wheeling . Two hotels will be going in with a water park joining the two. Restaurants, including Panera Bread, Eat 'n Park, Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel and Starbucks. A Walmart is also in the works. Some of the new businesses will be in by the end of this year.

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

That's the great part about Cabelas. When they come in, they bring tons of new stores and jobs. Look at Dundee MI. :)

3. The area around there needs it too. It will be a great boost for all the people around there.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I was wondering what all the other work they were doing was for.

5. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

That sounds okay but I will not be too impressed until they build a Taco Bell and a BW3s there, that is the sign of true civilization if you ask me ;)

6. iwdavefish

iwdavefish Fishin' Fanatic

7. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

I heard from someone that they saw what appeared to be a Cabela's being built on I-70 near Dayton! Can anyone verify this? -Hooch-

8. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Did you also know that they are doubling the size of their distribution center that is on site? Not bad for good ol' West-by-god-Virginia! I hope to move there soon!

9. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

It will have some good breakfast stops on the way to Gander Mountain in Washington Pa to find fishing supplies. Have found more of what I look for at Gander than Cabelas each trip.

10. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Hoch it is not a cabelas but a gander mountain. I think it will be the largest Gander mountain in Ohio at 60,000+ Square feet.

This is the first of many stores to be added and will be th main attraction in that area. they will be buliding a few offices as well as some homes in that same area around there. Should be opened this spring (2005) Cant wait.

http://www.gandermountain.com/storelocator/storedetail.asp_Q_store_id_E_109

11. I was over there when thay opened and a guy told me that the wearhouse would be the main hub for the east coast. He also told me they wanted to put in a small lake, something about boat sales.