Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
how is this not distracting to the other students! somebody somewhere had to get some balls and say to the world that this, and all the other [email protected] going on, is just f'd up and not normal! Darwin wins out in the end but it's not right they take the rest of the world with them.

·
Registered
867 Posts
you could help us not so familiar with facebook by posting the way it's been proven untrue, please. Regardless , bs like this needs to stop across the country.

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
you could help us not so familiar with facebook by posting the way it's been proven untrue, please. Regardless , bs like this needs to stop across the country.
You can look it up easily. This was just another internet rumor, probably about a year old. It would be great if people just didn’t post facebook stuff here as if its a legitimate source of news. Its not.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I guess the point of my post is, "WHO IN THE lleh IS MANAGING WHAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BECOME PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY?"

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I guess the point of my post is, "WHO IN THE lleh IS MANAGING WHAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BECOME PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY?"
“They” don’t want productive members of society. “They” want docile, do-as-we-say types of folks. Looks like “They” are getting what they want. A nation of sheep, cats and two legged dogs.

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
10,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.