close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Idea For General Discussion Area

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bassattacker, Mar 5, 2008.

1. I think it would be a great idea to add a section under General Discussions for SPOTTED: basicly with as many members OGF has and im sure there are tons of people with logos and stickers and such, i think it would be pretty cool to have a spotted section, where people could say hey i spotted this boat truck so an so, just an idea and also able to see how far of an outreach OGF has which im sure is huge. This is could also help people find out who is who and form some more great bonds.

2. That's not too bad of an idea. Maybe not a whole section though. Maybe just a sticky or something in the Lounge. I seen a black Silverado at Lowe's in Lancaster on Sunday. I meant to post something up but forgot about it. I parked beside it but since I was driving my wife's car I didn't have my OGF sticker. :(

3. I think thats a good idea. I see them here and there in north canton. I would love to get a sticker on my truck but right now I do not have a job and can not spend the noney fro a sticker and I know there only $4.00. If anyone knows how to get a free one let me know cause I would love to show m support. Otherwise I ll just wait till I get work.

4. After we reach X number of posts I think the site should offer a "personalized" OGF decal with our user name on it. At least that would help solve the mystery of whose vehicle it was. :cool:

5. I love the idea of a personalized OGF decal with your user name on it. But I am sure it would be hard with some of the user names being so long.

6. Stratosboats, I bought 2 stickers for my trucks but I have 2 so I can give you the white one if you want it . Let me know. I can even meet you up in Canton as I am always up in that neck of the woods.

7. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Saw a pickup at Massillon Walmart a while back with an OGF sticker, wondered who it might have been but forgot to post it when I got home.
    Who was it??

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Nice idea Net. Now if you'd like to help pay for these we'd be real happy to except. A little math: 12,000 members @ $4.00 each= $48,000.00 dollars. :eek: :eek: I don't think all the owners together could spare that amount:p
    If you have a personalized one made they are more than the $4.00.

9. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

I'd gladly pay extra for a personalized one....I'm sure alot of others would too!

10. I would pay extra for my name.

11. My wife picked up a couple custom "Big Daddy" stickers for my boat for $25 at the Carroll Cty Fair. A lot of fairs and outdoor shows have places that make stickers. I'd bet $$$ you could find a place in the Internet or even at the IX Ctr Sports Show a week from Saturday...

The "SPOTTED" idea is sort of neat though... We'll see where it goes.

12. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Not so fast, Dale, you discount "Daddy War Bucks" (aka too short). Everyone knows that guy is a walking lottery...! :D

13. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

How about a sticker with a blank area at the bottom and print your name with permanent marker?? or 2 spaces, one for your screen name and your real name?? just a thought

14. Why not simply take a OGF decal to a decal shop and have them copy the style for your name which you could then apply along with the OGF.
    Just be prepared for a surprise when you are advised of the price for your name. The design and setup cost for one item is the same as for one hundred items. Last time I had one made it was $30 for one and $38 for two.

15. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I also like the Spotted idea. !%

Probably as a sticky thread in the Lounge, or each fishing reports area for the state; at least to start with.

16. I should have said "make available" and not "offer". I wasn't expecting OGF to foot the bill. Just thought maybe your decal supplier could do custom lettering on request. Just a thought.

17. I like that idea even better!

18. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

:D :D :D :D :D

19. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

If one wanted to purchase some OGF gear, where would one go to do so?