Idea For General Discussion Area!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bassattacker, Dec 11, 2008.

1. ive noticed alot here lately alot of threads about discussing vehicles, weather its something like lets see your diesel truck, maintaining your vehicle or someone that is having problems with there vehicle, i think it would be a great idea for the forum to have a auto section, could name it something like Auto Area or something, i feel there is a need for this being all the threads here lately about vehicles, thanks for providing a great forum for us to connect with others on about the sport and hobby we love.

brandon

2. I will pass your request on to the powers that be. No promises other than that your request will be heard.;)

3. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

The way things are going, we may have to put it under The Defunct Auto Forum!:p

4. bkr43050, thanks for responding its just an idea i had, never hurts to put out and idea thanks again.

Wannabitawerm, that aint no lie, could be a good name for that if it happens lmfao:D

5. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

i would agree if it was clogging the boards, but the first page here in the lounge spans from the 11th all the way back to the 7th. thats very slow and not clogged up at all. with respect for your opinions.